Account Suspended Help

Please, my account has been suspended and I cannot get in touch with anyone to resolve this.

Previous articles show that it can’t be resolved in the community, but it seems the only way to get in touch as I have tried every pathway on the phone system…

The site is hosted by cloudflare, but on a free account, domain is somewhere else - this was set up by an ex-employee and I only found out this is where we are hosted and I’d like to resolve this.

Please get in touch.

What is the domain name?

Unless you are using Cloudflare Pages, your hosting is not with Cloudflare, but DNS may be. You will need to locate:

• the domain registrar
  • the hosting provider
  • the Cloudflare account that sits between them if there is one

…and which one is saying your account is suspended. Is that your Cloudflare account? Or do you just see “account suspended” when visiting your website?

Hi SJR,

• the domain registrar
  • GoDaddy
  • the hosting provider
  • Cloudflare
  • the Cloudflare account that sits between them if there is one
  • I am not aware of any inbetween ones. This is my only cloudflare account.

…and which one is saying your account is suspended. Is that your Cloudflare account? Or do you just see “account suspended” when visiting your website?

• When visiting the website

the domain is
wwwspace-powercom

Your Cloudflare account is working and is configured correctly…
https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?ef28ed3984684424be9806113c4c95d2

Your site is on “secureserver.net” so your hosting is on Godaddy and that is where the “suspended” notice is coming from. You will need to contact them to ask why your hosting has been suspended.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.