Account stolen, unable to rollback e-mail change

Hello everyone,

I’m writing because my Cloudflare account has unfortunately been stolen, and its email address has gotten changed. I’ve tried writing to [email protected], but an automated response just tells me there isn’t an account registered with my email address (duh). I’ve seen other community members with a similar situation post here, so thought I’d give it a shot too and created this new account.
According to the email I have received, the email change happened about 21 days ago (on May 15th 2022). (yes, it took me this long to notice :confused: )
The first logical thing I tried is rolling back the change, however the web interface always gives me the following error: “Unable to rollback your email. Please try again. (Code: 1046)”, no matter how many times I try.
Since I have my credit card information and my personal domain stored in the account, I would like to recover it as soon as possible.
I’d appreciate any help or advice. Mods, please PM me for any information needed.

Thank you in advance,
Adam

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.