Account Recovery for a Client

I set up an account several years ago for a client (friend) to manage traffic for his domain. When I set it up it had a simple username and password (no email address for username).

I’m trying to administer it for him now in order to move him to a new server but I cannot login.

Attempts to use password recovery to his email is not working. No code is being sent (he checked spam). I’m not even sure what email was used.

Is there any way to work with support to have them send to the email used to set it up? It’s probably one of my email addresses.

If not, what happens if I change his nameservers in GoDaddy. Will the account go away so I can set him back up in Cloudflare after a period of time and reclaim the domain within Godaddy?

This might be your best option. You won’t even have to wait long. As long as it takes for name servers to update.

But you’re welcome to open a support ticket (or email them: support AT cloudflare DOT com) to have them send a password reset for that domain.

Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.