Account Dash Ticket - I still have DNS records from Cloudflare but no site in my account

I have used Cloudflare in the past for my site excelexplained.com but then moved to Ezoic and Kinsta which have their own Cloudflare integrations. However, I am getting DNS conflicts because apparently there are still some DNS settings left at Cloudflare. Please see the screenshot attached.

Since the site is no longer visible in my account, how can I remove those name servers? I am getting errors on the www version of my website: www.excelexplianed.com

Kinsta support has confirmed that the nameservers are properly set and the Alias and CNAM records are correct.

Is there a way to wipe out the old name servers from 2020?

That’s a historical log of all the name servers your domain has used. As you can see, Cloudflare’s time ended two years ago and no longer applies.

Your ‘www’ site is showing a 1016 error (click 1016 for information on this error). It resolves to Amazon IP addresses, so Ezoic is making some sort of request through Cloudflare that is not working, as you can see below. There’s a Cloudflare header, yet served from NGINX.

< HTTP/2 530 
< cf-ray: 711f92fbdceb30b9-SEA
< content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
< date: Fri, 27 May 2022 14:52:24 GMT
< display: staticcontent_sol
< expires: Thu, 26 May 2022 14:52:24 GMT
< pagespeed: off
< referrer-policy: same-origin
< response: 530
< server: nginx
< vary: Accept-Encoding
< vary: User-Agent,Origin,Accept-Encoding
< x-ez-minify-html: 15.74% 4758 / 5647
< x-ez-proxy-out: true 2.3
< x-ezoic-cdn: Miss
< x-frame-options: SAMEORIGIN
< x-middleton-display: staticcontent_sol
< x-middleton-response: 530
< x-origin-cache-control: private, max-age=0, no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
< x-sol: pub_site
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.