Account Dash Ticket - https://d.tube/#!/c/kominusha2021

Well Hi,
Now i try to contact “Cloudflare” over the Community.The Support ticket answered by a Bot gj -.-

Hey,
I want that “D.Tube” Delete my Account there.But i there is no button for Deleting and the best no chance to contact them.No Info, Nothing.Now i Register here and hope to find some help.I Contact "Gandi Abuse , found his information at “whois” @ searching D.Tube host.His answer;

Dear Madam/Sir,

We have received your message below regarding the website D.Tube.

After performing prior verifications, we can confirm Gandi is the registrar of the domain name < d.tube >.

However, we cannot delete a domain name registration on the sole grounds of accusations made by a third party that it is used directly for questionable means.

Such an action can only be reached through appropriate judicial or arbitration procedures.

Otherwise, it will undermine the principle of the due process of law.

As the domain name registrar, GANDI only offers registration and management services to the domain name.

We only have the authority to provide you with the domain’s registration information, which is publicly available in the whois database:

Notwithstanding, you must bear in mind that there could be a discrepancy between the editor of a website and the domain name’s registrant.

You may also forward your claims and demands to the IP provider for this website whose contact information is pasted below for your convenience:

==============================
host d.tube
d.tube has address 104.21.82.168

NetRange: 104.16.0.0 - 104.31.255.255
CIDR: 104.16.0.0/12
NetName: CLOUDFLARENET
NetHandle: NET-104-16-0-0-1
Parent: NET104 (NET-104-0-0-0-0)
NetType: Direct Allocation
OriginAS: AS13335
Organization: Cloudflare, Inc. (CLOUD14)
RegDate: 2014-03-28
Updated: 2021-05-26
Comment: All Cloudflare abuse reporting can be done via cloudflare com / abuse

OrgName: Cloudflare, Inc.
OrgId: CLOUD14
Address: 101 Townsend Street
City: San Francisco
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94107
RegDate: 2010-07-09
Updated: 2021-07-01
Ref: rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/CLOUD14

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE2916-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-650-319-8930
OrgAbuseEmail: (mailto: abuse @ cloudflare com)

OrgTechHandle: ADMIN2521-ARIN
OrgTechName: Admin
OrgTechPhone: +1-650-319-8930
OrgTechEmail: (mailto: rir @ cloudflare com)

OrgNOCHandle: CLOUD146-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Cloudflare-NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-650-319-8930
OrgNOCEmail: (mailto: noc @ cloudflare com)

OrgRoutingHandle: CLOUD146-ARIN
OrgRoutingName: Cloudflare-NOC
OrgRoutingPhone: +1-650-319-8930
OrgRoutingEmail: (mailto: noc @ cloudflare com)

RTechHandle: ADMIN2521-ARIN
RTechName: Admin
RTechPhone: +1-650-319-8930
RTechEmail: (mailto: rir @ cloudflare com)

RAbuseHandle: ABUSE2916-ARIN
RAbuseName: Abuse
RAbusePhone: +1-650-319-8930
RAbuseEmail: (mailto: abuse @ cloudflare com)

RNOCHandle: NOC11962-ARIN
RNOCName: NOC
RNOCPhone: +1-650-319-8930
RNOCEmail: (mailto: noc @ cloudflare com)

As you can see, the declared IP provider for this website is the company “CloudFlare, Inc.”, well-known for its Content Delivery Network (CDN) service.
One of the consequences of this service is to mask the actual hosting IP address.

As your issue pertains to website content, we invite you to forward your complaint directly to “CloudFlare, Inc.” who should be able to indicate the actual hosting provider’s information.

Should Cloudflare state that Gandi services are indeed involved, please come back to us with the information provided by them.

We remain at your disposal should you have any query.

Best regards,
Gandi Abuse team

Soo…I Push up → EU General Data Protection Regulation "Article 17 | Right to be forgotten
If i dont find contact in the near future, i go to Police and contact my lawyer and maybe i will contact the EU General Data Protection Regulation directly.I Hope you can give me the info, which Gandi Abuse team mentioned.Thank you!

Let me Know…Who is D.Tube Leader or Delete my Page there.

Cloudflare has no control over the content that is displayed on a website we do not host. If you feel that a site is engaging in illegal or inappropriate activities, you can submit an abuse report at cloudflare.com/abuse.

You will receive a confirmation email with a confirmation code in the Subject. While the Trust and Safety team will review the details of your report, that may be the only reply you receive.

You can also report the site to your relevant local authorities. Complaints cannot be filed via this forum.

Well okay thank you for the info…#Done
I only want contact to a real Cloudflare Member, not this Support Bot liked i said.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.