Accessing site from a single ip has long latency

My site is now cloudflare enabled for a week. Several days ago, I realized that when accessing the website from my home wifi would take much longer (~15s) for a single request. If I access from my mobile using the cellar data, it is almost instant. And my friend are using my website without issues.

Is that possible that I made some many request to my website(for testing and debugging), so that my IP is flagged by cloudflare for suspicious user since it think I am an attacker to my website?

Is there any setting I can check?

Hello,

check your IP address on Project Honey Pot’s website.

Project Honey Pot is one of the primary sources of information Cloudflare uses when assigning a threat score to your IP address which, in turn, determines whether you will be presented with CAPTCHA challenges (or experience other effects) as the result of the (perceived) higher threat risk.

Project Honey Pot is one of the primary sources of information Cloudflare uses when assigning a threat score to your IP address which, in turn, determines whether you will be presented with CAPTCHA challenges (or experience other effects) as the result of the (perceived) higher threat ris

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.