Accessing mega-stream.to

Hi, I am not sure if I am in the right place.
I have been watching various streaming content at “mega-stream.to”.
Up until maybe 2 weeks ago I was able to access this sites webpages and now nothing.
When I enter any URL with that domain name, it takes ages to think about it, and then gives me a page that shows “Connection Timed Out - Error 522”. I can access other pages no problem at all, just not this page. I have also used a vpn and tried setting it for various countries and still nothing. whenever I type a search query for “mega-stream.to” I do not get anything related to the website.
I can’t even begin to think of what has changed in my settings if anything at all. There should be no blocks for this site as I am sure I have it set to bypass on any security settings (but I could be wrong).
I think this happened before many months ago or maybe even a year or more ago. For some reason I tried it again after not having access for quite a while, and voila, it worked. Again, I don’t know what might have changed to stop it or re-start it.
I’m a little in the dark over all of this and couldn’t find any mention of ‘mega-stream.to’ here on this site so I am not sure if this is the place to be.
Any titbit of information would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

If mega-stream.to isn’t your site, then not much you can do. Something is broken on their end. Cloudflare is just a reverse proxy/CDN (think of them like an intermediary), if the origin (i.e’s mega-stream’s real web server) is down, then there’s nothing Cloudflare can do, only mega-stream can fix that problem. It’s broken for me as well, same 522.

If this is your site, check out

Thanks for the explanation, Chaika. Your reply confirmed what I did already know, but wasn’t sure I was on the right path. I am glad someone else has been able to get the error also and not just me. I guess I will just have to roll with it as I doubt there is anything else to do but wait for it to resolve, and/or re-sign a subscription elsewhere. Have a fantastic week.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.