Access -Tunnel - Unable to reach the origin service on HTTP

Hello there,

I am using tunnel to access my local TrueNAS server by subdomain by using Cloudflared pod as application in TrueNAS. It worked well with NextCloud pod both local IP (eg. 192.168.1.2:9001) and external sub domain.

However, i have created another virtual machine Debian under TrueNAS, run some other docker apps and exposed to another IP (eg. 192.168.1.3:81). I can acces on my local network under local IP http://192.168.1.3:81

But when i create a new Public hostname in tunnel and put the local IP, it doesn’t work and return error in Cloudflared pod belike

ERR Request failed error=“Unable to reach the origin service. The service may be down or it may not be responding to traffic from cloudflared: dial tcp 192.168.1.3:81: connect: no route to host” connIndex=2 …

How to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Can you make curl requests from the cloudflared pod to the service? If not, then you need to check the networking

I have made ping command on TrueNAS shell to the VM and no connection. Maybe some wrong configurations from creating VM in TrueNAS.

I don’t know why i still can access both TrueNAS and VM from outside within their local IP