Access policy to bypass auth requirements for specific subpath

Hello,

I have an existing site exposed through a Cloudflare Tunnel with an Access policy that restricts access to specific users and countries for site.example.com

This works fine.

I want to create another Access Policy for site.example.com/status/* and make it accessible to the world with no auth.

I tried setting up an Application that targets that URL with an Access Policy of Bypass, but I then get an error in cloudflared:
request filtered by middleware handler (AccessJWTValidator) due to: no access token in request"

Is there any way to have Access allow all sources for a specific subdomain, but still pass valid credentials to cloudflared?

I have this exact issue! I am getting that error and when attempting to load on a device with the working bypass I have nothing but a blank white screen. I am also searching for a resolution, interacting to bump this and we both can get some help!

Also, you are the only search result if I enter error=“request filtered by middleware handler (AccessJWTValidator) due to: no access token in request” - congrats on being the first :slight_smile: