Abuse from Cloudflare User

This is just to report abuse to my website (DDOS attacks and numerous login attempts from someone using a CloudFlare account.

They are trying to take down my website scammerblaster.com and each of the offending IP’s is from someone using CloudFlare.

Please see the scammerblaster.com account and note the logs.

Please take their account away. Thank you!!

If you don’t use Cloudflare yourself, you can blacklist all of the Cloudflare IPs.

You should also make sure that your web server only responds if the hostname (TLS SNI/HTTP Host) is for your website, so that they can’t point their domain to your server’s IP via Cloudflare and have requests hit your server.

If you don’t use Cloudflare yourself, you can blacklist all of the Cloudflare IPs.

Thank you kindly for your response, however I do use CF.

But what are my option though, if a CloudFlare user is abusing the protected domain of another CloundFlare user? Is there a way to report such abuse of your Terms of Service?

Thanks!

What you’re seeing is probably the IP address of the proxy server used for visitors to your site. Good, as well as malicious traffic goes through these IP addresses. People can’t use Cloudflare’s IP addresses for outbound traffic.

You’ll need to configure your server to log proper IP addresses:

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.