About DDoS attacks

Hello, since I suffer from a fierce and violent DDoS attack, I want to know how someone in one country attacks my site from 50 countries and from famous Internet companies, I do not understand
I want someone to make me understand this so I know exactly who I’m dealing with

A distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is a malicious attempt to disrupt the normal traffic of a targeted server, service or network by overwhelming the target or its surrounding infrastructure with a flood of Internet traffic.

DDoS attacks achieve effectiveness by utilizing multiple compromised computer systems as sources of attack traffic. Exploited machines can include computers and other networked resources such as IoT devices

1 Like

Thank you sir, but I’m sorry I don’t understand very well
How can a person in a particular country send me billions of requests from most countries of the world and how to do this I do not understand
The problem that I see is that requests are sent through real internet companies

They do this by hacking 10000 devices like printers, webcameras and other things on the internet that are open for all. Then they ask those printers and webcams all over the world to send requests to your site.

Sorry to hear about this, it sounds like your under an HTTPS flood! To understand what actions to take, visit https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170196-Responding-to-DDoS-attacks

Just remember also OP, people may be jealous or want to take you out since your doing a fantastic job at your website in whatever you are doing. Sometimes, being targeted can be awful, but in some ways, it can be good since you know your site is doing so well people want to take it down, this is normal.

Hang in there!

I’m fighting to survive now, thank you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.