A11ywidget

I had a play with A11yWidget on my website and installed it. I clicked the text for image button which worked well. I am not quite ready to deploy yet so I uninstalled it, now my images are not showing. It is not my side, it is Cloudfares or A11ywidgets side. Any ideas?

Hi,

Unfortunately, the information provided is not enough for us to understand the issue.

Have you looked at your developer tools in your browser under the network tab to look at the HTTP requests for your images to understand if they are completing/failing? - Inspect network activity - Chrome Developers

It would be good to see what HTTP request/response headers you are seeing for one of your images that are not loading?

1 Like

May I ask do you see any errors shown up for the requested resources (images) at the Developer Console of your Web browser?

Could you check if you have got the Hotlink Protection option enabled at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain?

To check that, kindly navigate to Scrape Shield → Hotlink Protection.

Furthermore, is your Website working over the HTTPS connection and do you have an valid SSL certificate covering both your main (naked/root) domain and any other possible sub-domain, or?

Kindly, navigate and check which option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain (Flexible, Full, Full (Strict) ...)?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.