A website stolen all my website content - I want to block that specific website load my website content

A website is stolen my whole website and hosted in their website. I want to block that specific website from accessing my website content loaded on their website. Is there any way to do it?

1. Look through your web-server logs until you find an offending request.
  2. Ensure the request came from Cloudflare by checking that the source IP is listed on https://www.cloudflare.com/ips. If the request did not come from Cloudflare, then you need to implement a local firewall rule blocking all but Cloudflare’s IPs.
  3. Ensure that the request did not come from Cloudflare Workers by checking whether the Cf-Worker header is present. If the header is present, create a Firewall Rule blocking requests matching cf.worker.upstream_zone not equals <empty>.
  4. Ensure that the Host header of request matches your site. If it doesn’t match then you need to do proper host header validation at your origin.
  5. Identify the visitor IP by looking at the Cf-Connnecting-Ip header. Then create a new Firewall Rule blocking any requests matching ip.src equals <visitor IP>.

I think this covers most possibilities, but feel free to ask if you have any questions :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.