A VE SRV Routing

Until yesterday evening, the Teamspeak3 Redirects I created earlier with A and SRV record over Cloudflare now none of them enter

It tries to redirect to these IP addresses instead of the IP addresses I typed.

104.21.54.115 172.67.138.119

From this tutorial, it sounds like that shouldn’t happen. Without specific information on your setup, we can only guess.

I wouldn’t expect any of this to change, as the SRV should force a connection to the origin IP address. You may have to open a ticket to see if Support can figure out why this isn’t happening.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

No problem with any A or SRV record. It was entering until yesterday evening without any problem, but when they try to login today, instead of the ip address I gave me 104.21.43.27 172.67.216.52 are forwarded to the ports of these ip addresses example A; A Records xxx.tsserver.online. 1 IN A 185.126.XX.XX _ts3._udp.xxx.tsserver.online. 1 IN SRV 0 5 40 xxx.tsserver.online. When I create a record like this, it needs to enter normally but Look at the addresses in the picture, they appear as There is a problem with DNS Servers.

cc2

This might not be a permanent solution, but if you set the xxx hostname to :grey: DNS Only, (wait five minutes to take effect), does it work?

1 Like

Problem is about ada.ns.cloudflare.com and doug.ns.cloudflare.com. When activate proxy status it happens. Other nameserver have no problem like jean,peta etc. You have to disable proxy status if your nameservers are ada and doug.

I just noticed that the domain in your message doesn’t match the domain in the image. Is that intentional? It wouldn’t surprise me if you can’t expose the origin IP address of another domain.

I know I deliberately threw it like this for painting o Domain name belongs to me too

Hi there,

This was due to a bug we had recently and was fixed. Further, I manually forced your zone to be rebuild which should fix it for your zone “tssunucu.online”.

Hope that helps

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.