A strange [2]

Hello,Dear Cloudflare Administrator And friends
I have found a strange but serious question when I using the Cloudflare web acceleration service
After the source server returns to the CF for accelerated processing, everything becomes [2] ,and only string [2].
But if I do not use the speedup service,it wouldn’t have come up.
It’s very strange that I had never meet it.
Why it happend?
The site that contains this question:http://mcbybbs.cf/
If this problem can be solved, I will much appreciate it.

I see this warning my browser console:

The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol.

I also see your HTTP URL redirects to HTTPS. Was your site working with HTTPS before you added it to Cloudflare?

The content on the source server is in UTF-8 encoding and is explicitly declared in the content. Also, I didn’t use HTTPS, and in the SSL option on the CF, I enabled flexible mode (encrypting traffic between the browser and Cloudflare)

Anyway, thank you very much for your reply

Thank you for your concern

The final solution to this problem is to change the domain name of the reverse proxy configured by Nginx

That’s no longer an issue, thank you very much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.