A Record IP Address

I have updated my domain registrar settings to use cloudflare name servers. In cloudflare DNS settings what IP address I need to use in A record setup. Please advise. Thanks

This is something you need to clarify with your host.

thats odd because they are saying to ask cloudflare

Who’s your website host?

Google domain

Cloudflare won’t know what your Google Domain IP address should be. Isn’t there something in your account over there that would show that?

Now A record pointing to google domain multiple IP address but getting too many redirect errors in the browser.
Also if i ping from my machine getting below results. Please advise on next steps to resolve this issue.
Pinging my site gives [2606:4700:3033::ac43:ceeb] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 2606:4700:3033::ac43:ceeb: time=26ms
Reply from 2606:4700:3033::ac43:ceeb: time=31ms
Reply from 2606:4700:3033::ac43:ceeb: time=24ms
Reply from 2606:4700:3033::ac43:ceeb: time=23ms

Without knowing the domain, or what’s being redirected to where, we can’t advise, other than “Pause Cloudflare on Site” from the overview tab at dash.cloudflare.com. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure your site is working properly with HTTPS before you un-pause Cloudflare.

the domain is www.fantasticalimpressions.com… i am trying to set it up again and its not working. can you verify my settings on my account and let me know what im doing wrong? I have already added the 2 name servers that were sent by cloudflare to my google domain account ( so now in theory it should be setup issues on the cloudflare side)

It’s in a redirect loop within HTTPS. I don’t have access to your account here, but make sure your SSL/TLS mode here is Full (Strict).

1 Like

Nice! i did that and it worked!!! thank you thank you thank you …you are the best. i was struggling with this for so long LOL

Regards
Rakhee Haridas

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.