A massive attack on a site and I can't stop it

Hello everyone, I have a huge attack on my site and I can not stop it in every way
I’m a Pro subscriber, the problem is nothing works on cloudflare even I blocked all countries but nothing works on cloudflare I don’t understand

This is going to be a fun one to mitigate :laughing: .

Did you follow the guide I posted a while back?

Also, can you post the following information?

1. A picture of the entire WAF section and some samples of the requests that were mitigated.
  2. A picture that shows the Analytics dashboard

The more information we get, the more accurate rules and tips we will provide you with.

2 Likes

I don’t understand what you want but I sent pictures in the post do you see them
The problem is nothing works on cloudflare, I blocked all countries, but nothing works, do you understand or what

Just pictures that show the sample of data that has been mitigated so far, a simple photo that shows the information as Firewall → Overview will do the job for now.

Yeah, if you block all seven continents, it’s improbable that any request whether legitimate or not goes through.

You obviously didn’t understand me, I guessed all countries, sir. Firewall Rules not working in my account, sir. I don’t understand why I’m a pro

Have you enabled Under Attack Mode yet? Things are also clearly working, at least partly, as over 20 billion requests have been blocked by Cloudflare :slightly_smiling_face:

The first thing I did sir, nothing works after my site was attacked, nothing works on cloudflare
freesnippingtool.com_capture_20211125164005

Do you mean the site itself was taken offline by your host?

Can you post a screencap of some firewall events that CloudFlare has logged

Looks like CloudFlare is certainly seeing it as a DDoS attack and blocking some traffic.

Are you tailing your server log file and still see IPs getting through?

2 Likes

He effectively blocked all continents; nothing is reaching his backend at the moment.

I don’t know if you understand my english or not nothing ever works on cloudflare after this big attack nothing works

I tell you I have banned all continents of the world does not work After this big attack nothing works on cloudflare
Even User Agent Blocking is not working
Nothing works on my account

What do you mean it’s not working?

Are you still seeing traffic hit your origin?

Or is your origin offline?

does not work

Nothing works sir in my account after the attack I don’t know why if you understand my words I told you that I banned all continents of the world but it doesn’t work

Banned all ASNs but not working
Do I delete the site from this account and make another account?

No, I would not recommend doing this.

May I ask is your origin host/server locked at first?
Have you allowed only Cloudflare to connect to your origin host / server?

How does it “not work”.

Does it not work because: You still see traffic hitting your origin server
or
Does it not work because: Your server no longer responds when you are bypassing CloudFlare and directly visiting the IP

Remember if you block all continents you also will not be able to see the site.

1 Like

I have a pro account and the payment is still due in a week
But nothing works on the account, what do I do now?

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your domain.

May I ask how so?

But you do see all the requests being blocked at Firewall Events, right? (as far as I can say by what do I see from the screenshots posted above)

@danysamyamin I would recommend contacting Cloudflare Support regarding this issue as soon as possible.

Have you tried writing a ticket and contacting Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue?