99: Cannot assign requested address

When i have proxied turned on it does this:
nginx: [emerg] bind() to 104.21.20.144:443 failed (99: Cannot assign requested address)

Using nginx on ubuntu.
I upgraded my system to better cpu and ram also upload restarted and this started happening.

That’s not a Cloudflare issue but something about your Nginx configuration and better discussed in an Nginx forum.

That being said, you probably specified your hostname in your configuration file instead of your local IP - and that resolves now to Cloudflare addresses. You’ll need to fix that, but for details → Nginx forum.

on nginx form is nothing about that

Then you need to open a thread there. Cloudflare can’t help you with that. But again, the issue will be what I mentioned earlier. Nonetheless the details you need to clarify with Nginx.

It does only when proxied status is active… When i turn it off it works

I explained everything in the very first response. What’s unclear about that?

Once more, Cloudflare does not have control over your server or its configuration, so this topic is off-topic here and should be discussed over at Nginx. What can make a difference is DNS resolution and that I already addressed in aforementioned first response.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.