9 static components without a far-future expiration date

I am having problems with 9 components that my developer tells me is related to Cloudflare and possibly also Google.
If so, is there any solution to this components?

Errors detected in Gtmetrix.com

Thanks in advance for help!

Get a new developer :wink:

Only two of these resources come from Cloudflare and their caching headers are not an issue. The other seven are outside of your control (unless, of course, you stop embedding them) but their caching headers shouldn’t be an issue either.

Overall, you can ignore these warnings. All they mean is that browser won’t cache these files for too long, considering they might change that is probably intentional.

1 Like

Thank you for your quick response. :wink:

1. Yes, I also saw that two links refer to Cloudflare and I have a question if this can be fixed? If so, how can I fix it?

2. Yes, of course, all this can be ignored, but as I understand it, it affects the speed of my site and the recommendations from Gtmetrix strongly require to find a solution to these problems.

1 Like
  1. It cannot be fixed, but there is not really anything to fix to begin with.
  2. It does not really influence your site’s performance. These files might expire from browser caches more often and will be refetched, but that is not an issue and - as far as we can tell - by all means intended.

OK, thank you for your explanation, it was helpful.

Best regards.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.