81053 Error when I try to integrate Cloudflare with Kajabi

I keep getting 81053 Error when I try to integrate Cloudflare with Kajabi. Ive already changed the Nameservers to Cloudflare but I keep getting this error. Whats the fix? Im not a tech guy at all and have only gotten this far by reading tutorials. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

How do I add a CNAME record?

81053 Error is the record already exists.

If you have an existing record with the same hostname that you’re trying to add (“www” in this case) you will receive an error stating “An A, AAAA or CNAME record already exists with that host. (Code: 81053).” You will need to locate the existing record and remove it by clicking on the X at the end of the record.

2 posts were split to a new topic: SSL mismatch error

Hi,

I have the same problem but i can’t see the record. I have in DNS records list only 3 records: an A type and two CNAME.
If I add another one record It don’t appear. Why?
But if I add the same that add previously I receive “An A, AAAA or CNAME record already exists with that host. (Code: 81053).” I can’t understand.

I have set proxy-ssl.webflow.com to one of my domains, now as I’m trying to add this to another domain I get the same error 81053. Does this mean I can’t set proxy-ssl.webflow.com as CNAME for more than 1 domain name? If so why? How can I connect to webflow SSL?