5xx-error-landing

Hello ,

We have a problem getting our catalog feed on Channabel. The error is “5xx Error | Cloudflare

Thank you in advance for your feedback

What 5xx error are you getting specifically? And for troubleshooting 5xx errors visit https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003011431-Troubleshooting-Cloudflare-5XX-errors

1 Like

As stated in the URL that you linked, the issue is somewhere in your webserver/backend. I advise reaching out to your system administrator or hosting for further information; there isn’t much we can do in this kind of case.

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply the URL is “5xx Error | Cloudflare

It seems to tell you about 5xx errors (rather than throw you one)

So exactly what is your issue?

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 12.28.00 PM

2 Likes

I don’t believe you own that link (domain)

You also seem like a site visitor (which if that is the case you’ll need to contact the site owner regarding the issue) If you are the site owner, then you should be able to find which errors are being returned from your Cloudflare dashboard in Account analytics.

The site channable, wants to recover the flow of our catalog to put it on the marketplace
But the feed does not pass we have this error constantly.

What’s the URL to it?

Have you checked your Account analytics to see what error you are getting?

How do we check this?

1. Log in to your Cloudflare account
  2. Press “Web analytics”
  3. Press “View web analytics for all sites”
  4. Review the data

Once you have the data, provide a screenshot of it (with sensitive information blurred or blacked out).

I have no information on the web analitics, it’s not configured

What do you see when you open web analytics?

i see this Capture-d’écran-2021-11-10-à-22.05.30

Do you see “View web analytics for all sites”? If so, click on that, then provide the screenshot (with sensitive information blacked or blurred out).

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.