552 error host error connection time out still awaiting for support

552 error host error connection time out still awaiting for support

Check DS record configuration

Does the hostname have a DS record? Does this record use the Cloudflare algorithm?

I have gone to link below said fix it goes away takes me to another page run the test again

It Says Check DS record configuration

Unsure of the issue? Test before posting using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center: https://www.cloudflare.com/diagnostic-center/

I have no idea what they are talking about what is a DS record ?

DS record is for DNSSEC. what’s the domain?

And if you post the ticket #, the mods usually check in on them from time to time to make sure they’re moving along.

Hi

Please see web site info below :

https://e-bus-really-successful.com

Regards

David O’Leary

42 Penrith Road

Harold Hill

Romford

Essex

RM3 9NS

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.

From a quick look at DNSSEC, it looks like you enabled it here, but not at your registrar. Yours might look like this now (see below). If it does, either Cancel Setup, or click on the DS record part for the info you need at your registrar. For now, I suggest you Cancel Setup.

HI Sdayman

I have now removed this I only added it as it was not working without I guess I have to leave for while and try it again

Regards

David O’Leary

42 Penrith Road

Harold Hill

Romford

Essex

RM3 9NS

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi

Still getting the same error

Error 522 Ray ID: 5c9f09339eb6070a • 2020-08-28 15:23:52 UTC

Connection timed out

Best Wishes

Dave

Support has been so bad i have to remove my site