525 Error SSL handshake failed

Hello there, unfortunately im getting an error for my page www.kosmetikausbildung-in-bayern.de

These are my settings:

Can someone help me?

Hello there, unfortunately im getting an error for my page www.kosmetikausbildung-in-bayern.de

Can someone help me maybe? :confused:

These are my settings:

www.kosmetikausbildung-in-bayern.de works ok. It is kosmetikausbildung-in-bayern.de that is giving you the error.

Make sure it is pointing at the correct IP address (the same as www) and that the origin server is configured to answer for kosmetikausbildung-in-bayern.de as well as www.

Or you can redirect kosmetikausbildung-in-bayern.de to www using Cloudflare, as here…

Note that you should only use “Full (strict)” so your users’ connections are fully secured. You will need to get an SSL certificate from a trusted CA, or use a Cloudflare origin certificate, as your current certificate is self-signed and for the wrong domain…

* SSL connection using TLSv1.3 / TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
* ALPN, server accepted to use h2
* Server certificate:
*  subject: CN=*.zyrosite.com
*  start date: Jul  3 00:00:00 2023 GMT
*  expire date: Jul  2 23:59:59 2024 GMT
*  issuer: C=GB; ST=Greater Manchester; L=Salford; O=Sectigo Limited; CN=Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA
*  SSL certificate verify result: self-signed certificate in certificate chain (19), continuing anyway.
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.