It’s working for me at the moment.
522 indicates that CloudFlare is not able to reach your origin server. This could happen due to
- webserver offline (frequent restarts, crashed f.e.)
- Firewall rules blocking access to your server (I don’t thinks it’s the case here because it seems to be sporadic)
- an overwhelmed webserver
- routing issues
- Missing keep-alives in your HTTP headers
If you encounter this error again, check if:
- your page is accessible directly via it’s IP address (you may see an SSL error which is ok, just continue)
- a traceroute from your server to your CloudFlare IP shows any issues. If there are any, open a ticket. You need shell access to your server!
- Check your server configuration or ask your hosting provider to do so