522 error while visiting website

I suddenly got 522 error from today and i searched about it and everywhere its saying to contact your hosting provider , i contacted them but they are saying issue is not from their side, please help me asap , its really urgent, is there any bandwidth limitation or anything in free plan , i dont understand what’s happening.

Hosts generally aren’t helpful when they drop Cloudflare connections. You need to bug them more.

A 522 error typically happens when Cloudflare requests to the origin (your webserver) get blocked. Review the suggestions in this Community Tip for troubleshooting ideas.

bro , now its showing 503 error , The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Is it because i am on free plan and have done a lot of requests already.

This has nothing to do with Cloudflare. Even the free plan here can handle more traffic than your server can ever manage. Any 5xx error is due to a problem at the server. It could even be as minor as rate limiting by your server. But the host needs to be able to track it down. Step 2 in the link I provided is the best place to start.