521 - web server down

Am having the same issue, I have SSL on my site from Let’s Encrypt but anytime I enable Cloudflare it gives me 521 Host Error. When I pause it, everything starts to work sometimes I see the cpanel 404 page. Don’t know what to do again

Please dont hijack other threads.

You might be blocking Cloudflare’s servers but without the domain that is impossible to say.

Am having the same issue, I have SSL on my site from Let’s Encrypt but anytime I enable Cloudflare it gives me 521 Host Error. When I pause it, everything starts to work sometimes I see the cpanel 404 page. Don’t know what to do again

Please don’t double post.

@sandro replied before, also:

1 Like

Sorry I did not know I was hijacking.
The domain name is afrojac10.com
And Cloudflare also blocking Jetpack form working 403 Forbidden.

Does your server IP end in 115?

Yes please

And that address is configured in your Cloudflare account for both your naked domain and the www record?

I don’t use www, so just the naked domain, yes sorry it it Cloudflare configured it

Well, there is a www record configured for your domain.

Double check in your DNS settings that this very IP is configured for both entries.

The www entry is configured as CNAME no IP

Would you feel comfortable sharing a screenshot here on the forum?

Sure a moment

Fair enough, that does match. You can delete the posting at this point.

The picture right?

Yes

Done, so what next

That machine does seem to have a proper SSL setup (including a valid certificate) and I can confirm the 521 on Cloudflare’s side. At this point the most likely explanation would be your host is blocking Cloudflare’s addresses for some reason (maybe rate limiting or similar). I would contact the host and clarify that with them.

Ticket Number: 1691034

Reach my limit

Alright thanks, because my SSL still showing Let’s Encrypt and I did Curl on my site for Jetpack and found out Cloudflare is blocking Jetpack from working, 403 Forbidden, should I send a screenshot

A screenshot to your host? Maybe, depends what they need. You could also open a support ticket with Cloudflare and maybe they can shed some light on what is going on from their perspective.

https://support.cloudflare.com/requests/new - if you open a ticket post the number here

@cloonan