520 errors and lack of help

I’m getting 520 errors daily (106 in past 24 hours!!) since upgrading to WordPress 6.0 a month ago. It is a nightmare, and I do not understand why Cloudflare CX team makes it impossible to get Support. I have marked the error message page as Not Helpful because it leads me on a wild goose chase, with high hopes that I will get assistance, only to be redirected to this Community. I don’t get it. My hosting service has made adjustments to no avail. Is the answer to discontinue Cloudflare then?

You said it’s happened since upgrading to WordPress 6.0 - that’d indicate an issue with your host/website, not Cloudflare?

The usual culprits are listed on https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003011431-Troubleshooting-Cloudflare-5XX-errors#520error

What plan are you on?

Pro Plan

If my host has purged Cloudflare and looked into the 520 errors several times since upgrading to WordPress 6.0, and the errors are still occurring multiple times today, then I think I have the right to get Cloudflare Support’s direct feedback since they are promising it specifically on their web page. It is maddening to jump through so many hoops, not a good CX. Way too much AI/self-service reliance. WTH.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.