I am having a heck of a time with this one site. The person who made the site decided to go with Divi, and once I installed Cloudflare for rate limiting on the login screen, we’ve been running into all sorts of issues. WordPress runs just fine, but when the Divi builder “launches” it fires off a 520 error… I’m assuming it’s because Divi is a big bloated page builder. I have attempted to increase the memory limitations with no result.
I personally could do without Divi. Still, I can’t rebuild the site for them off of Divi, so it’s a choice of Divi or Cloudflare unless I can figure out a way around this issue. Hoping someone has some experience with it!
Edit: Removed 525 error bit. Setup issue on my part I have resolved.
I just managed to resolve the 525 error – so that’s out of the picture now.
I have tried many of the steps for the 520 error as outlined in the help, but unfortunately since this is a wordpress backend error with the page builder, I can’t run a curl command on it, which is less than helpful. Also hoping someone has experience out there with this particular setup!