520 and origin error, no hosting support

My wordpress admin page is showing a 520 error. Cloudflare recommends contacting hosting support, but I don’t have that, I’m on aws lightsail hosting. I’m also not conversant with code and html stuff at all, just a blogger. Please help

I am sorry to hear that, but from stated, I am afraid you would have to troubleshoot step-by-step and learn more “how to” by yourself or hire someone to do it for you.

Furthermore, may I suggest below:

Check if Cloudflare is allowed to connect to your origin host to as follows in the below article (check your AWS Firewall if so):

Ports list compatible and supported when using :orange: cloud (proxy mode) on Cloudflare can be found here (check if your app is listening and working over some of the supported and compatible ports with Cloudflare):

Due to the SSL, here is a way to re-check if you correctly setup the SSL for your domain with Cloudflare:

In case you do not have an SSL certificate, you can use Cloudflare SSL, if so, kindly make sure you follow the instructions as follows on the below article to setup an SSL certificate using Cloudflare Origin CA certificate:

Last but not least, kindly have a look here for more information regarding correct SSL settings:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.