504, 520, 525 errors

Hello

I have visited
community.cloudflare com/t/community-tip-fixing-error-520-web-server-is-returning-an-unknown-error/44205

Server logs (for domain tanrevel.com) looks ok, but we are experiencing 504, 520 and 525 errors from time to time

I would like to ask where I can send the requested information?

“If this error is still happening, contact Cloudflare Customer Support and provide example URL(s) and Ray ID and output from a traceroute from any impacted user, copy the output of [example com/cdn-cgi/trace ](example com/cdn-cgi/trace). Also include two [HAR file(s) ](support.zendesk com/hc/en-us/articles/204410413-Generating-a-HAR-file-for-troubleshooting): one detailing your request with Cloudflare enabled on your website and the other with Cloudflare temporarily disabled - see [How do I temporarily deactivate Cloudflare ](support.cloudflare com/hc/en-us/articles/200169176-How-do-I-temporarily-deactivate-Cloudflare-)? These HAR files will be helpful in comparing server responses.”

BR,
Krzysztof Balicki

Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.