503 Error on importing excel on Wordpress also when sending email to 150 users

503 Error on importing excel on WordPress also when sending email to 150 users

I am uploading users in WordPress while Importing Excel , but when i submit it is giving 503 error.

I also trying to upload in chunks but still it is giving 503 error.

Can you please suggest what we can do in Cloudflare hosting

Despite 503 error should come from the origin host/server :thinking:

Regarding 503 error, may I ask what have you tried to troubleshoot your domain and settings at Cloudflare dashboard, as stated in article from below so far? :thinking:

Could you temporary determine if this behaviour continues by using a “Pause” option at Cloudfalre as follows?:

1. Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com .
  2. The link is in the lower right corner of that page.
  3. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS.

Just in case, related to the WordPress, I’d suggest you to whitelist your origin host / server / hosting IP address by navigating to the Security → WAF → Tools → IP Access Rules with the action “allow” for your Website and try again.

It knows to happen due to the WordPress using HTTP/1.0 and empty user-agent, therefore while executing WP-Cron or some other related JSON/REST API request via plugin.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.