502 Gateway Error and

Last day or two I’m working on my site, publishing some new posts and on publish or update I’m either getting a blank or completely white page or a 502 gateway error. When clicking a desktop link to the site (glasscottageantiques.com) I’m sometimes getting the blank/white page. In addition, the site has become slow when in admin.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Don

Hi @glasscottageantiques,

The 502/504 errors are caused by a problem connecting to an upstream server - meaning your server is trying to initiate a process and this fails to work as expected or times out. In most cases of 502 / 504 errors, back-end servers are not communicating correctly. When this happens, you will see color page with Cloudflare branding and the Error 502 Bad Gateway or Error 504 Gateway Timeout. Please review this Community Tip for fixing 502 or 504 gateway errors.

I hope it helps.

My site straightened out yesterday, I ran the tests recommended received “A’s” but today it’s a mess. White pages, need to refresh no 502 Gateway errors. Inside the admin page I need to reload pages and the speed is very, very slow. Example: I changed information for a product, saved, received a white page, reloaded and the page shows links in the far left column but not the actual products admin page, had to refresh a 2nd time and it’s still very slow. Glass Cottage Antiques

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.