Since 96 hours ago, we are experiencing random increased 502 errors coming from Latin America.
- Errors are focused in the following COLOS:
- São Paulo, Brazil - (GRU)
- Santiago, Chile - (SCL)
- Fortaleza, Brazil - (FOR)
- When Cloudflare Edge returns 502 error, the connections do not reach our Origins: we do not receive the connection, neither we have any log. The edge responds to the user with a 502 error in less than 10 ms.
- Our Origins are not affected from other locations.
- If we redirect the Origins via Load Balancing to a different origin that has no problems serving different regions, the problems from Latin America to that different Origin, persist.
- Even some static content as images that should be served from the Edge (cached), are getting 502 errors.
- The 502 errors are affecting a low percentage of the total connections, but is quite obvious there is some kind of network issue.
- 3 days ago there was an open incident 3 days ago related to Latin America issues. But was resolved.
Is there someone else experiencing these network issues?