I’m managing 10 website accounts of our client. All these (Wordpress) websites are running fine for almost 2-3 yrs over Cloudflare until Cloudflare’s last update this week (Wednesday / Thursday).
We didn’t make any changes to our servers, didn’t change plugins, scripts, etc, we cleared all caches of our browsers, Cloudflare, etc. and server but with no luck.
We checked the servers: no issues.
In Crypto; settings: “Always use HTTPS” , switched on.
“Automatic HTTPS Rewrites”, we’ve switched it on and off but still 502 Errors.
What changes have you made and could you please provide us with a fix.