502/521 Error from my location / Chicago server

So I have something really weird going on. I am getting 521/502 errrors intermittently when trying to connect to my site (theedgyveg.com) from my work WIFI. I’m afraid I’m not the only one locked out.

I reported it to the CloudFlare support and they asked me to get some stuff, which I provided, and they haven’t got back to me. In the meantime one of the things they suggested I do was contact my host (GoDaddy) which I did, and have been on with them pretty much all day. GoDaddy can’t give me access logs, and it’s managed wordpress so I can’t access cpanel. So it’s really tough for me to figure out. What I can see is that via the chicago Cloudflare server, (via my wifi) I’m intermittently getting 502s and 521s.
Running a traceroute here basically dies after our router.
I can connect fine on my phone, my wife can connect fine, the ISP says they can connect, and Godaddy says they can connect. When I run a hosttracker - https://www.host-tracker.com/InstantCheck/1/f71f2231-c986-e711-a6a0-0003ff7328cc it looks fine. And I know other people can get to my site. But I’m totally blocked out. I tried like 50 times today and no go. Every once in a while it will let me in, but even then resources aren’t loading. Even if I use different computers on this network, still dying.

I was wondering if it’s possible that just that one server (chicago) from cloudflare’s CDN is having problems caching the site or something.

09 PM13 PM

Same problem. Tell me how you decided?

Same issue here. Anyone else figured out what the problem stems from? I opened a ticket and will update here with any findings.