500 Internal Server Error | What else Can I do?

I got the 500 Internal Server Error since I have launched my website. I have already tried as many options as I found online, but the error is still there. Also, I chatted online with HostGator, and they didn’t solve the issue, they told me the issue is out of the scope of support and the site is working fine! Right now, no error appears in “Error Metrics” into cPanel, but there is an issue because all testing pages for speed and performance showed me that, and some pages didn’t show me the results because of this error (500). Pages I have tried, Pingdom, Google PageSpeed Insights, Uptime and Uptrends. If I inspect the webpage, the error is there too. I can reach the page (dbtraceart.com), but it takes almost 8 seconds to load the page; after that, everything is working. I know low speed affects the performance of the website badly. Please, help me. I built my webpage by myself with basic knowledge.
I’m so tired and frustrated trying to fix it. :frowning:

Assuming your server IP address ends with 165, your server simply just return HTTP 500 for some reason and it’s not related to Cloudflare.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Do you have any suggestion on how to fix it, please?

I will appreciate it.

Regards, Sabrina

You really need to access some backend information - server logs mainly to determine the cause. Depending on the platform 500 errors could be an error condition on scripts behind the site, or it could be database problems - even things like disk space for log.

Webserver won’t say much about a 500 error to the client requesting a resource but this information is usually available internally.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.