500 error on GET Kounio.gr loading the website. Website Works but returns a cloudflare 500 error to crawlers

I’ve been getting a 500 error on this webpage (https://kounio.gr) but the page loads just fine. As explained here: https://developers.cloudflare.com/support/troubleshooting/cloudflare-errors/troubleshooting-cloudflare-5xx-errors/ the 500 error contains “cloudflare” in the HTML response body.

IT IS NOT A WEBSITE OFFLINE ISSUE. This is really important. The website loads just fine and the staging website a perfect copy of the live website, works on the same server and DOES NOT produce this error.

Despite the Website loads okay to me, I can confirm I also see 500 error in the Developer Tools → Console.

May I ask if you’ve tried to troubleshoot this with your hosting provider? :thinking:

May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?

Does it work as expected when you temporary Pause the Cloudflare for your zone?
Furthermore, you could determine if this behaviour continues even by using a “Pause” option at Cloudflare as follows:

1. Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com .
  2. The link is in the lower right corner of that page.
  3. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS.

Thanks for replying.

I use Full SSL.

Also… before moving to Cloudflare… I was in cloudflare… I’ve always been in cloudflare.

This issue just appeared out of nowhere. No changes or updates were made to the site… nothing.
It just started appearing. First, the uptime monitor took wind of it and reported “site offline”.

Then Google ads started warning about ad quality issues…

I mean… there is no reason for that thing to spit out a 500 error message… There is nothing in the PHP or nginx logs. There is also nothing in the apache logs.