404 Error after changing nameservers to cloudflare

Hey guys,

I got some issues with my site http://maschenwerk24.de
I’m using the hoster strato.de and changed the nameservers yesterday evening to the corresponding cloudflare servers joan & terry.ns.cloudflare

After a few hours, the status is shown as active in the cloudflare dashboard.
But when visiting the website itself, i always receive a 404 Not Found Error.

I really would appreciate if you guys could help me out here and point me in the right direction. I have absolutely no clue what this issue is caused by.

Thanks a bunch in advance :slight_smile:

For starters, your domain is not behind Cloudflare. Do you want to proxy your domain through Cloudflare or only use it as a DNS provider?

Hey there,
sorry for taking so long to reply. I deleted an old TXT record yesterday to ensure that the issue is not caused by that.

Right now, I set everything up so that my domain should be covered through cloudflare too (orange cloud in settings)-

but now for some reason i always get the error that the server ip could not be retrieved when visiting the domain although I did not change anything at all in the settings. My A record is still shown so I don’t know where this is coming from.

Do you have any idea?

I am not sure which error that should be. Could you post a screenshot?

I do get a 404 when loading your site though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.