https://stripysocktuesday.com - 403 error . Can anyone shed any light?
It appears you do not have a valid and active SSL certificate.
What do the settings in the Crypto tab say?
Encrypt communication to and from your website using SSL.
It may take up to 24 hours after the site becomes active on Cloudflare for new certificates to issue.
Note: SSL certificate issuance may take up to 24 hours.
Universal SSL Status Active Certificate
stripysocktuesday.com, *.stripysocktuesday.com (2 hosts) Universal (Shared) 1
That’s coming from your origin…
- Added stripysocktuesday.com:80:your.origin.ip.address to DNS cache
- Rebuilt URL to: http://stripysocktuesday.com/
- Hostname stripysocktuesday.com was found in DNS cache
- Trying your.origin.ip.address…
- TCP_NODELAY set
- Connected to stripysocktuesday.com (your.origin.ip.address) port 80 (#0)
HEAD / HTTP/1.1
< HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
< Server: nginx/1.14.0
< Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 12:11:45 GMT
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 12:11:45 GMT
< Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
< Connection: keep-alive
- Curl_http_done: called premature == 0
- Connection #0 to host stripysocktuesday.com left intact
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.