Good afternoon! Today there is a problem “403 forbidden cloudflare” on the site. Site under control of wordpress. At night the site was in order.
That sounds like your IP address has been blocked.
What can i do also?
That domain is using Cloudflare IP addresses, but the SSL certificate for it does not have that domain listed in it.
That 403 error is a result of bypassing the certificate and trying to connect to that domain. I’m pretty sure you have something wrong with your configuration.
- Are apollo and irma the name servers your DNS page here tells you to use?
- What’s your SSL Setting and Status in your Crypto page?
- I use Apollo and Irma name servers
- SSL Full (strict)
Since it’s broken anyway, it wouldn’t hurt to re-issue the certificate:
- Go to your Cloudflare Crypto page and click Disable Universal SSL at the bottom of the screen
- Wait five minutes for the certificate to be completely gone
- Now click on Enable Universal SSL
- Make sure your Crypto setting is Full/Strict and Status is Active.
Thank you! Now the site is work.