403 Error when performing POST requests per AJAX

We are having an issue when trying to upload images per ajax to our websites eventfinder.de and eventfinder.at The two websites have identical settings on cloudflare. Strangely, ajax POST requests work on the .at domain, but not on .de, where we get a 403 error message due to CORS. The response headers are very different with, for example, .de not returning the set “Access-Control-Allow-Origin”. What could be the issue here? I have added the screenshots of the response headers in the Chrome Developer Console and the corresponding PHP File, that returns the ajax results:

Thank’s for helping!

You should check your firewall events here: https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/firewall to see if you can find the requests being blocked from Cloudflare’s side

Thanks for the tip! I was able to find the reason. The OWASP Score was exceeded. I still can’t figure out what’s wrong with the request, but I was able to set a custom rule to circumvent the problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.