403 Error Warp to Venmo website and app

I’m receiving a 403 error when trying to access Venmo via the web browser or via the Mobile App. I have tried this both on Verizon network and on my personal WiFi.

I’ve determine it is only producing the error if I am using the 1.1.1.1 by Cloudflare Mobile App. If I temporarily pause/disable the Venmo site and Venmo App work as normal. I have further noted that if I disable Warp feature only and keep 1.1.1.1 active the site works.

Full error listed below. I know it says Cloudfront but error only occurs when using Cloudflare 1.1.1.1. Thanks for the help

403 Error
The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can’t connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation

1 Like

I have this error too-- on more and more sites like Venmo and MxToolbox. Apparently WARP is on AWS Managed Rules Amazon IP Reputation List in a bad way.