403 and 400 errors in Dashboard

It seems to me that there’s some issue with my account.
I get different errors in the Cloudflare dashboard, independent of the browser and also with cleared cache.

I get 403s on the profile page in the dashboard for the communication preferences, which is i guess related to the displayed “authentication error” banner at the bottom:

Creating Api tokens via the dashboard is also not possible for me, although i’m the superuser account (with the free plan).

I’ve also created a support ticket with the number 2374012.

If it’s a Authentication Error Try Logging out & Logging-in to your account .

Revert Back if this doesn’t fix .

Please be patient while anybody reply to your post . if they can’t solve your issue they will esaclate your issue

Tried again logging in and out, still showing the same error.

Sure, i’ve read the help articles.

1 Like

As stated in the automatic reply of support tickets, i’m asking for @MoreHelp with ticket number 2374012

Can you check if your email is verified? You can see that on your profile page.

Yes, is verified.

1 Like

Thank you, I just escalated your post for our support team. I’ve seen a similar issue before, I added a link to this conversation and cc’d myself on your ticket to track progress. Sorry for the issues with this.

2 Likes

Great, thx. If someone still needs additional info or more types of logs/ other useful stuff, just hit me here or on the ticket. I hope the problems are described well.

1 Like

Got a response from Support, they “repaired” my account so the problems are fixed now and i will close this threat here.