I am getting 400 Bad Request (No required SSL certificate was sent) error when trying to access my subdomain (subdomain.domain.com).
- I am using nginx/1.14.0 (Ubuntu) and have added the origin-pull-ca.pem from here https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/204899617
- I have generated the Edge Certificates and added them to the Nginx configuration file.
- SSL/TLS encryption mode is Full
- Authenticated Origin Pulls : is ON
- On turning Authenticated Origin Pulls OFF - I am able to access the website using https, however, when it is ON I am getting 400 Bad Request.