301 redirect is stuck

good day.

i’m trying to solve this endless loop/redirect problem that i’m facing with hassanalsheikh.com

its redirecting it to site.hassanalsheikh.com and that “site” is no were to be found …

i don’t want my users to be forwarded to site.hassan…

i want them to remove that … i checked enom… i even deleted my CF record of HassanAlsheikh and created a new one …

please help l… this is causing my server to crash and other websites hosted with my vps to stop responding everytime anyone visits hassanalsheikh

0 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s something going on at your host, but…it looks like you’ve got Wordpress installed with HTTPS.

So…go to the Cloudflare Dashboard’s Crypto section and enable “Always Use HTTPS” and “Automatic HTTPS Rewrites” and that should avoid the “site” redirect.

0 Likes

thanks sdayman… i did what you suggested and now i’m facing another issue

if you visit the site you will see what i’m facing…

0 Likes

That’s truly weird. If I type in https://hassanalsheikh.com/, it works fine.

Check your Page Rules for a forwarder. Also check to see if you have Workers enabled for your domain.

If you can’t find anything in those, open a Support Ticket and hopefully they can track down the redirect.

Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support

1 Like

this solved it … thanks a bazillion

1 Like

closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes