+30 Hours later and still don't have a certificate

Why is this happening?

Cloudflare is saying: Certificate Pending Validation
It has been more than a day.

My domain is capapp.ir

Can anyone help?

That’s not true, I have several other .IR domains active on CF with no problem.
This very same domain was active on CF months ago but since it’s been moved somewhere else until yesterday when I re-added it to CF.

A please and a thank you can get one very far, especially if they avoid accusing others of not telling the truth in bold letters.

Just sayin’ :wink:

1 Like

I can only say what I have seen on other threads and what others have experienced.

Just spreading facts around here.

I would suggest you contact support, when you have the ‘facts’, please do let us know.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.Cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help.

I did create a ticket but it seems that being on Free plan as I am, means that it probably won’t receive any support.

You will, it may just take a while on the free plan. If you post the ticket number here, one of the mods may keep an eye and check that it is moving.

The ticket number is 1714742

@cloonan