- I have a Google Cloud Static Website.
- My Domain resides also in Google Domains.
- I have changed Google Domain NS server to those for Cloudflare.
- I have the host records configured in Cloudflare DNS as pictured (see attached).
- I have selected to have SSL enabled (Free Account)
Am I missing something here?
I simply need to provide SSL for this domain, what’s missing?
My understanding is that I change CNAME at Google DNS to point to Cloudflare DNS. Done that.
Screenshot of my Cloudflare DNS
Screenshot of Cloudflare SSL STILL showing “Authorizing Certificate"