2FA Bugged

Answer these questions to help the Community help you with Security questions.

What is the domain name?
All domain names, domain is not relevant this is for account

Have you searched for an answer?
Yes, there is one thread with someone else who had this problem and your staff ignored him until the thread timed out.

Please share your search results url:

When you tested your domain, what were the results?
This is not domain related.

Describe the issue you are having:
I have 2FA disabled account wide, yet new users invited are required to enter 2FA. What is happening? My account is essentially locked and no other users may use my account except for the super admin.

What error message or number are you receiving?
No error message

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

1. Contact customer support, no response
  2. Re-enabled 2FA, then disabled again, no luck
  3. Contacting community support now.

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
N/A

What are the steps to reproduce the error:
N/A

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?

• Yes, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, Safari
    Please attach a screenshot of the error:

Are they prompted for an OTP code or Yubikey (which is 2FA) or to enter the code emailed to them because the account is being accessed from a new IP (which is not 2FA). If it is the latter they should enter the pin which was sent to the email address they are using to access the account.

The email thread you linked to is not a 2FA issue.

Hi there,

Checking your account, all invited users have 2FA disabled, so you’re likely referring to MFA.

Long story short, Cloudflare has MFA enabled for every user requiring them to login using a confirmation from an email one-time code.
The only way to disable this is to enable 2FA, and then you will be able to use your security key or authentication app to login.

More about MFA:

Take care.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.