#2422104 (ticket follow-up)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Welcome back :relaxed:

1 Like

No offence please, and don’t get me wrong, but I am not too surprised about the suspension nor would I be should there be another suspension.

As I said, please don’t take offence, but it’s rather honest feedback, quite a few of your responses were very generic and often only very partially helpful. Combined with an avalanche of semi off-topic postings about Discourse features and similar topics, that all contributes only in a very limited fashion to the forum.

For example, the suspension on your account was lifted just now and your immediate next postings are about how to get access to a higher user level on Discourse and responding to a thread from almost a year ago, enquiring how to get a badge. As we already discussed in a previous thread, this whole badge thing is kind of pointless anyhow. Plus, the thread is ancient (in a world where we have a new browser version every couple of weeks :roll_eyes:) and you did not even complete the set task.

Once again, don’t take offence please, but I understand the level of contribution was already discussed in other threads and that will certainly have an effect on the user level on the forum as well, so I’d assume, the better your contributions become, the fewer suspensions you will have and the faster your user level will upgrade. For now, I’d - also - assume these suspensions are a major hurdle to any user level upgrade.

Only my two cents :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I didn’t get that :joy: Please dont flag off topic agin

2 Likes

Oh thanks matteo I didn’t knew about that before

Is it related to God or what ?

Praise the Lord

1 Like

Chevy Chase killed it in this role !

I’ll admit, some of my posts were (in my words) ■■■■ ups!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.