2404244 - Registrar Refund Request (New Registration) - Hi,the domain doesn't seem to be registered. Are you able to fix this?

Hi all,
I am completely new to website but wondering if anyone can shed some light to my below enquiry.

It seems like the domain is not registered for the below site. Any idea what i need to do to fix it. I was not involved with this project from the start but keen to get some info to resolve it.

Domain Name: SMTCLICKS.COM.AU
Registry Domain ID: D407400000002993890-AU
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.auda.org.au
Registrar URL: Last Modified: 2021-07-04T08:16:05Z
Registrar Name: Domain Directors Pty Ltd trading as Instra
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Reseller Name: Status: serverRenewProhibited https://afilias.com.au/get-au/whois-status-codes#serverRenewProhibited
Status Reason: Not Currently Eligible For Renewal Registrant Contact ID: 152764575720
Registrant Contact Name: Shahid Tawhid Registrant
Contact Email:{redacted}
Tech Contact ID: 152764576123
Tech Contact Name: Shahid Tawhid
Tech Contact Email: [email protected]
Name Server: EVA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: KEN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM DNSSEC: unsigned
Registrant: TAWHID SHAHID Registrant ID: ABN 99326789963 Eligibility Type: Sole Trader Domain

Last I checked, Cloudflare Registrar doesn’t handle .com.au domains. I don’t think you’ll be able to get a registrar refund here. Your WHOIS shows the registrar as “Directors Pty Ltd trading as Instra”. Best check with them.

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.